[Scilab-users] Using test_run for unit testing Xcos models

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon May 9 18:30:11 CEST 2016

Hello Umut,

All Scilab facilities are designed to work for "external modules" or "toolboxes". The
toolbox_skeleton (shipped with scilab) provide such a standard organization with tests. Just use :

    test_run('path_to_my_toolbox');

Each test is a Scilab script and you can use special documented headers to pre-load Xcos before the
test start.

Regards,

--
Clément