[Scilab-users] Changes on ATOMS to post toolboxes for Scilab 6

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 5 20:01:38 CET 2016

Hello Samuel,

It’s seem rather a good idea.

I also think it could be improved on the left when developping the main
under subjects, like « Optimisation » for example. Aslso a development with
click on the array or the title.

This is not done for most  of items.

But the idea ais welcome.

What about the menu ATOMS menu in Scilab ? A link to this page ? (Actually
with version 6 , all modules are not display, like MinGw

BR