[Scilab-users] Xcos block label is deleted when block is part of a subsystem

Nils.Leimbach at dlr.de Nils.Leimbach at dlr.de
Tue Nov 8 10:15:27 CET 2016

Hello!

I have stumbled upon the problem. A block label in Xcos will be deleted, if it is part of a subsystem (inside a superblock) and altered outside of Xcos.
The label data is stored in block.graphics.id (inside of the respective subsystem of a superblock; so superblock.model.rpar). When I alter the content of that field, or even pull the scs_m data from Xcos and try to reopen / reload it using the xcos(scs_m) command, all labels inside of superblocks are deleted.
I am not sure if this is a bug or wether I am missing a key part to the process, but I hope this can be fixed as it is essential for my work in progress, that I can add labels to blocks on all layers of the simulation and that these will be considered when loading the diagram into Xcos.

Best regards
Nils Leimbach