[Scilab-users] Unpublished valid messages

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Nov 10 11:31:26 CET 2016

Hello,

Yes sorry about that, these e-mail have been awaiting for an admin review but we currently have no
more a dedicated ressource on that so there might be some delay (sorry about that).

I and Cédric have the full admin access but most of the S/E employees are able to accept mails. I
have accepted some mails from the user-interface but I'm still unable to accept it on the nabble
interface.

Regards,

--
Clément