[Scilab-users] Facet color in Vers. 5.5.2

n.gulunay n.gulunay at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:14:48 CET 2016

Hi Rafael,Jens's question reminds me the grayplot problem that you helped me with. If you recall I went though all that gymnastics to create a proper set of Inputs like you are describing here. Why doesnt scilab have option of coding scatter type input ( that is x,y and z all are vectors of the same size ) for all these plotting utilities? That will be a good service to the user community.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone