[Scilab-users] Lack of Scatter type plots in scilab

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Tue Nov 15 19:24:12 CET 2016

If you just want to do an ordinary scatter plot, set the line style to a
negative number in your plot2d call:

-->x = (-5:5)' + rand(11, 1, "n");

-->y = m * x + x_0 + rand(11, 1, "n");

-->b = [ones(x) x] \ y;

-->clf; plot2d(x, y, style = -2); plot2d([-5; 5], [1 -5; 1 5] * b)

As with continuous lines you can set different styles, but instead of
getting different colored lines you'll get different shapes (squares,
circles, pluses, etc.)

Did this help?