[Scilab-users] No ATOMS module is available....

Martin Ortuno A01195822 at itesm.mx
Wed Nov 16 02:17:59 CET 2016

Hi everybody:I am pretty much new in this Scilab/XCos environment, for a
school project I have to use the arduino toolkit I have never downloaded nor
used the ATOMS manager in scilab, so far I used scilab for control
application such as graphs, transfer functions, etc. I downloaded the
arduino toolkit already, nevertheless, I haven't been able to install it
whenever I try to open ATOMS the next message appears:*/"No ATOMS module is
available. Please, check your Internet connection or make sure that your OS
is compatible with ATOMS."/*Well, I was using Scilab on MacOS X Yosemite; so
I thought, maybe this is for incompatibilities with my OS. So, I change to
windows 10 with my Bootcamp, and once again the same message!!!I need some
help and maybe is just some basic error, so... please let me know if you
know some solution or have some advice for me.Martín