[Scilab-users] pinkification of xs2jpg exported images

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Thu Nov 17 21:41:56 CET 2016

Thanks Samuel,
If I try

driver JPG;
  xinit test.jpg;
surf();
  f = gcf();
  f.figure_size = [1000 800];
  xend winopen test.jpg

Scilab freezes and I don't know where or if test.jpg is saved.

If I try

MyDir='...';
previous_driver = driver('jpg');
  xinit(MyDir+'/PinkOrNotPink.jpg');
  plot3d();
  xend();
driver(previous_driver); // Bring back the previous behavior of Scilab

I get PinkOrNotPink.jpgin MyDir - but still pink.

Maybe I misunderstood the workaround. Could you give further clues?

Regards
Jens