[Scilab-users] pinkification of xs2jpg exported images

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Fri Nov 18 19:47:40 CET 2016

It's not the trivial cause.

xend
  and
winopen test.jpg

were in two separate lines in my test. I tried again today and Scilab 5.5.2 freezed again. The only way to get out is Ctrl+Alt+Del.
However after deleting an already existing figure on the screen by xdel() the workaround works.

I have still problems with xinit/xend while saving images in a loop. The image generated in the next loop passage shall contain the content of the former ones. When I am ready to ask I will open a new post.

Regards
Jens