[Scilab-users] Exporting graphics as non pink jpg with xinit/xend

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 11:37:13 CET 2016

Hi Jens

I ran below code and there's nothing pink about it. I'm using Scilab
5.5.0 on a Win10 machine.

In the past I've experienced on a Win7 machine that the viewer in
Windows would give all plots a yellow-ish glaze.

Jens - have you tried to view the exported JPEG file in various
software? It could be your viewer...

Alternatively, have you tried exporting to e.g. PNG instead of JPG?

If you conclude it's Scilab, then I think you have a corrupt library
file somewhere and maybe it could be resolved by a fresh reinstall of
Scilab.

/Claus