[Scilab-users] Exporting graphics as non pink jpg with xinit/xend

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Sat Nov 19 16:46:51 CET 2016

Hallo Rafael,
That is a very smart solution. Thanks!
In the meantime I have detected another approach: Learning about
driver() from the help page it suggested impicitely to me that the
command is only useful together with xinit() and xend(). This was a
premature assumption. My very first trial used xs2jpg(). If I had put
this initial script betweendriver("JPG") and driver("REC") I would never
have met xinit(), xend(), and the /pinkification phenomena/. Five hours
of struggling for the birds!
Problem solved!
Regards
Jens