[Scilab-users] Understanding the graphic hierarchy. Copy a figure

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Mon Nov 21 23:10:58 CET 2016

Hi Samuel,
I'm sorry for opening  threads in a blotted manner. My practice up to
now was to send an email with a (hopefully) meaningful headline to
<users at lists.scilab.org>. I just learn that this is bad practice and I
will endeavour to find out the correct approach. If I get to nothing I
will request a clue under this subject and hope for pardon.
Regards
Jens