[Scilab-users] CRITICAL BUG on fileExchange <= Re: Changes on ATOMS to post toolboxes for Scilab 6

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Nov 24 00:53:01 CET 2016

Le 14/11/2016 13:27, farialima a écrit :
> .../...
> Hope to soon get FileExchange working again.
> Please tell me if anything more is broken in that area...
.
WARNING: When updating the description of version 2.0 of
https://fileexchange.scilab.org/toolboxes/451000
it changed the version 2.0 --> 1.0 (*), and actually set a 1.0 duplicate
and lost the 2.0 description (and may be the fileset: not checked) !

(*) the notification email tells it:   version : 2.0 --> 1.0

This is a critical bug, since filesets are corrupted/erased just by an
update.

Samuel