[Scilab-users] xsetetch and xgetetch incompatible definitions of "frect"

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Sat Nov 26 08:52:08 CET 2016

Hi all,

Following my questions about axis breaks, I started playing with "xsetech" and "xgetech" that didn't know previously.
Two issues:

1) the help pages are missing description of most of the parameters,
2) the two functions are apparently not using the same definition of frect:

   plot2d();
   [wrect,frect,logflag,arect] = xgetech():
   xsetech(wrect, frect)// does not work for the scale part, ie frect
      at line    65 of function xsetech ( /pathtoscilab/share/scilab/modules/graphics/macros/xsetech.sci line 79 )
      Error : Min and Max values for one axis do not verify Min <= Max.
   xsetech(wrect, [frect(1),frect(3),frect(2),frect(4)]) // works fine, scale un changed

Are these a known issues?
Do you know of any bug report concerning both?

Thanks,

Antoine