[Scilab-users] more polarplots in one coordinate system

Maxi041291 Maxi.bartels at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:33:50 CET 2016

Hey Samuel Gaugeon,
i would like to have arrows in different colors.

I try to show the influence of modes on the answer of my structure. In the
beginning of my code iam asking how many modes the user would like to see.
This is what i meant with fixed (sorry for the vocab.)

what do you mean with this?
"Anyway, you must call polarplot() only once. Or to convert (angles,radii)
=> (x, y) yourself before using plot() instead of polarplot()"

Hey Tim Wescott,
the problem is, that you have the same amplitude. If you zoom in, you see
two different angle axis.

Hey Serge Steer,
i cant find a new command named polarplot1. But it would be nice if there
would be one.

Can i also write a string in a for loop and put it into the input of
polarplot?
I mean a string like:
[phase(1:2) phase(2:3) phase(3:4) phase(4:5) phase(5:6)
allphase],[magnitude(1:2) magnitude(2:3) magnitude(3:4) magnitude(4:5)
magnitude(5:6) allmagnitude],[5,2,3,1,4,9]
Is that possible?