[Scilab-users] Automatic C generator SuperBlock - Coding error in sci file - bad rendering of component XCOS

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 30 11:01:13 CET 2016

Dear XCOS team,

After adding a component to my palette Ma Palette, I include the new
component in Ma Palette, using the automatic C generator.

I see bad instruction in the generated PB_c.sci file. The consequence is a
bad rendering of the component in the Xcos editor, as shown in the Photo

of the Bug file

See bugzilla #14882 for attached files

There is a workaround for this problem, waiting for a correction :

                   //Instructions with bug

//gr_i="xstringb(orig(1),orig(2),""PB"",sz(1),sz(2),""fill"")"

                   //sciblk = standard_define([2 2],model,[],gr_i);

                   //Instruction without bug in the palette components

                   x0=0;reinit=0;

                   exprs = [sci2exp(x0);sci2exp(reinit)];

                   sciblk = standard_define([2 2],model,exprs);

Sincerely

Pierre