[Scilab-users] Forum dedicated to Scilab developments

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Tue Oct 4 19:31:41 CEST 2016

Hi

Recently somebody reminded me that the current mailing list is dedicated to Scilab topics (on only to) i.e. on ways on using Scilab.

Does it exist a forum dedicated to developments using Scilab, so that people can share skills or ask for support(s) in specific topics/tasks? In my mind a way to share codes and so on!

Nb : Equalis forum is nearly dead, developper.com is for French speakers ...

I've been hesitating in writting this post, but I'm thinking it might be an interesting questionning ... if not it does not matter

Paul