[Scilab-users] Plot format changes

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sun Oct 9 10:49:05 CEST 2016

Le 07/10/2016 00:11, Tim Wescott a écrit :
> I should add that even here it works through about a dozen iterations
> before it fails -- it's definitely data dependant somehow.
.
Even if we had access to data and to the full explicit context, a
transient error would be difficult to track and fix.
I don't think that errbar() is specifically involved.
However, with Scilab 6.0, the assignment segs.clip_state = 'on'; does
not work:
"clipgrf" is assigned instead. It is a bug, but i don't think it can
explain the error you are reporting.

  Which Scilab version are you using?