[Scilab-users] scilab and "parallelization" objectives

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Sat Oct 22 09:33:24 CEST 2016

Hi All

Maybe my previous email was unclear, but the example hereafter summarizes what I would like to do :
- here function is launched when the previous is finished ("sequential way"),
- it is possible to launch them simultaneously?

Nb : I'm currently on Scilab 5.5.4 and maybe only the latest beta release allows this ?

If I can do this, then "bingo"

Thanks

Paul
mode ( 0 ) function status = test ( i , t ) printf ( " function %d is launched\n " , i ) ; sleep ( t * 1000 ) ; printf ( " function %d is endeed\n\n " , i ) ; status = 0 ; endfunction // the duration is expressed in second(s) status = test ( 1 , 1 ) ; status = test ( 2 , 3 ) ; status = test ( 3 , 5 ) ; status = test ( 4 , 7 ) ;