[Scilab-users] ">" operation error in a some case

fujimoto2005 fujimoto2005 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 02:09:49 CEST 2016

I am using  the scilab 6.0 beta 2.
Please load the attached file 'val.dat' which contains two variable x and y.
Operation 'x>y' returns the error message 'Undefined operation for the given
operands.
check or define function %s_2_s for overloading.'
I don't know what is the cause and want to fix this error.
I got actual values of x and y in a bisect code to find the solution of some
equation and I can't go forward by this error.
Please teach me how to fix it.
Best regards.