[Scilab-users] Scilab - Arduino

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:22:14 CEST 2016

Hi Paul

It's not necessary to download and install offline.

When you look at the website for the module, it says:

Category
Instruments Control
<https://atoms.scilab.org/categories/Instruments_Control>

This means, open ATOMS, go to Instruments Control ... that's where you
should be able to find the Arduino package.

I haven't checked if it exist in ATOMS there ... but if you don't find
the package there, please report it as a bug to Scilab.

Best regards,
Claus