[Scilab-users] Block Rotation when defining through function

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Sep 13 16:21:13 CEST 2016

Hello,

I guess you are using some Scilab 6 version?

Xcos 6 has been deeply reworked but some graphical bugs remain ; could
you please report it on the bugzilla <http://bugzilla.scilab.org/>?

Thank you, best regards,

Paul

On 09/13/2016 04:11 PM, Nils.Leimbach at dlr.de wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am creating an Xcos simulation using functions and scripts.
>
> When trying to rotate a block it will, but the inputs will not behave
> the way I tell them to beforehand (switch sides and rotate 180 degrees).
>
> Am I missing something, or is this a known or unknown bug?
>
> I have attached a screenshot of the code I use to rotate the block and
> switch the inputs, as well as the outcome once opened in Xcos.
>
> I also included a picture of what happens when I run the resulting
> simulation and look at the object data afterwards.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nils

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.68
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com