[Scilab-users] System Identification for First order delay and dead time

Fukashiimo noguchi.japan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 15:59:37 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am looking for a Scilab software which is similar to Matlab System ID tool
box.

I would like to obtain values of parameters, Tau, K and Td for following
first order delay + Dead time model from time series data.
ymodel = (K/(Tau*s+1))*exp(-Td*s)*u
ymodel: process output, u: process input
SISO continuous time

Object function: Min ( (y-ymodel)^2)

Could you please tell me which package I should use to solve this issue?

Best Regards,