[Scilab-users] scilab 6 and vectorization

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Sep 29 10:03:40 CEST 2016

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your comment. The Scilab 6 version does not have a memory limitation anymore *but*,
depending on the algorithm you applied, you might not notice that.

Could you detail your use-case please ?
 What "does not work" ?
 Is it crashing ?
 Do you have an error ?

FYI the new memory allocation scheme just allow you to access all the memory available on your
computer ; if you try to load more data, it may not behave as expected.

--
Clément