[Scilab-users] reset local atoms gui

David Chèze david.cheze at cea.fr
Thu Apr 13 09:14:25 CEST 2017

Hello

I installed a recent scilab 6.0 nightly builds (WIN7_64bits) which fixed an
annoying bug for me and while reinstalling some atoms module within the
atoms gui it crashes the gui and whole scilab when I pressed "previous"
button. The module was properly installed and I can use it. I can install
new atoms via the  command line console when I know the name of the package
but I can't start anymore the atoms GUI, it crashes scilab each time : how
could I repair/re-initialize the atoms GUI only (or full atoms)? de/re
-install all ?

Thanks for your help

David