[Scilab-users] Problem with toolbox instalation - atomsExtract

jaszczuropel jaszczuropel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 13:46:56 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have installed Scilab 6 recently and I got this error while trying to
install IPCV toolbox:

atomsExtract: The extraction of the archive
'C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-6.0.0\atoms\x64\IPCV\IPCV-1.1-win64-bin.zip'
has failed.

I have tried to find solution given to similar problems described in past
but none of them has worked for me. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Regards