[Scilab-users] Save figure as landscape DIN A4 PDF

Richard llom richard.llom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:24:56 CEST 2017

Hello All,
I want to save my figures automatically (from the script) as landscape DIN
A4.

xs2pdf(gcf(),'result','landscape');

Works fine so far, however I have problems defining the (paper) size. I
found only:
"figure_size:
This property controls the size in pixel of the screen's graphics window.
The size is the vector [width,height]."
But this seems unfit to me since this script is supposed to run on different
machines, where I don't know the screen resolution...

Secondly, after the file is saved, I want to present a link in the console
which the user can click on to open the file in his pdf-viewer.
Unfortunately I didn't found any command for links?

TIA
richard