[Scilab-users] Save figure as landscape DIN A4 PDF

Richard llom richard.llom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:52:58 CEST 2017

> Have you tried printsetupbox() (for the default parameters) or
> printfigure(i) for printing parameters only for a given figure?

Both of these involve the GUI and user interaction, which I BOTH want to
avoid...

Furthermore printsetupbox() doesn't seem to have an effect on the saved pdf
and
in the printfigure() dialog I didn't find any option for pdf at all...

So I guess my only option is to do it by figure_size then?

>> Secondly, after the file is saved, I want to present a link in the
>> console
>> which the user can click on to open the file in his pdf-viewer.
>> Unfortunately I didn't found any command for links?
>
> It is presently not possible in the console. But it is possible to do
> this through the Scilab file browser.

.. which is not as handy.
Is there already a feature request (bug id) for this?