[Scilab-users] Can't convert old diagram (problem in version)

leohpaz pazleonardoh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 23:55:28 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm running a genetic algorithm to optmize a function using Scilab and Xcos,
but this error keeps showing up. Actually, it will still happen even if I
just keep on running the diagram repeatedly without the genetic algorithm.
If it helps, my code is:

//
clear; clc;

function f=teste(x)
    exec(SET_TIME FUNCTION PATH)
    loadXcosLibs(); loadScicos();
    importXcosDiagram(DIAGRAM PATH);
    typeof(scs_m);

    Context.S= 20;
    Context.tau = x(1);
    Context.zeta = x(2);

    scicos_simulate(scs_m,Context);

    result = [A.time,A.values];
    f = set_time(result,95);

endfunction

PopSize     = 100;
Proba_cross = 0.5;
Proba_mut   = 0.3;
NbGen       = 10;
NbCouples   = 100;
Log         = %T;
nb_disp     = 50; // Nb point to display from the optimal population
pressure    = 0.1;

ga_params = init_param();
ga_params = add_param(ga_params,'dimension',2);
                                         //tau,zeta
ga_params = add_param(ga_params,'minbound',[0,0]);
ga_params = add_param(ga_params,'maxbound',[10,1]);

[pop_opt, fobj_pop_opt, pop_init, fobj_pop_init] = optim_moga(teste,
PopSize,NbGen, Proba_mut, Proba_cross, Log, ga_params);

//

where set_time is a function that I've created that works fine by itself and
A is the matrix created by the block "To Workspace" in Xcos. Thoughts on
that? Thanks in advace.