[Scilab-users] XCOS and RK45 Runge-Kutta 4(5)

Hermes herozigle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 17:00:14 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,
I try to reproduce what is shown on the following website:

https://x-engineer.org/graduate-engineering/cad-cae/xcos/how-to-solve-integrate-a-differential-equation-in-xcos/#comment-51

And I have found big differences between the analytical solution and the
integral in Xcos.
This does not agree with the graphics of the solutions shown in the wenbsite
mentioned.

Also contrast solutions with calculators online. And there are differences
in solutions for the method.
Can I be obviating something in the configuration of the simulation and some
other parameter of the blocks used?

For your attention and future comments
Gracias,
Hermes