[Scilab-users] What are the skills that I need to know to contribute to the SciLab project (GSOC) ?

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Tue Aug 22 13:13:09 CEST 2017

Hello Sanchayan and welcome,

The Scilab software is basically composed of :
 1. an interpreter coded in C++
 2. a graphical user interface coded in Java
 3. mathematical functions coded in C / C++ / Fortran

If you want to start, you could get through a bug in bugzilla.scilab.org and try to fix it. If you
need help, do not hesitate to ask on IRC, this Mailing List or the GSoC ML.

Thanks,

--
Clément