[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Tan Chin Luh chinluh at tritytech.com
Fri Dec 29 13:47:22 CET 2017

Hi,

I am facing the similar issue with Scilab IPCV 1.2
(https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/IPCV/1.2), after uploading the
module with binaries for quite some times, the atomsGUI still showing
the older version, which is 1.1, and atomsInstall will then install the
old version as well. atomsSystemUpdate() does not help as well.

Any advice on what extra steps to make the updates available ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Luh