[Scilab-users] Defining own blocks, labeling super blocks

Martin Marmsoler martin.marmsoler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:03:13 CET 2017

Hello,

I searched about labeling superblocks and I found this post in the mailing
list:
but I didn't find a tutorial which shows how I can create own blocks, so I
would ask if somebody has a good tutorial? Do I have to create my own block
by code or is there a possibility to label the inputs and outputs in xcos?

https://www.scilab.org/community/scilabtec/2011/User-defined-blocks-in-Xcos
In this link I found a description with skeleton. But there is less
description in it how they customized the superblock ( by code or in xcos?).

Best regards,

Martin