[Scilab-users] problems installing modules

leandrognavarro lean.navarro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:05:37 CET 2017

Hello!
I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. When I executed Scilab
this message appears. I have just installed the 5.5.2 version for OSX.

atomsLoad: The file
'/Applications/scilab-5.5.2.app/Contents/MacOS/share/scilab/contrib/quapro/1.1.1/loader.sce'
from (quapro - 1.1.1) does not exist or is not read accessible.

And the problem is that I cannot execute some commands that I need (I
installed the modules 'stixbox' and 'grocer' using the command
atomsInstall('stixbox') and the same with the other one.

Thanks!