[Scilab-users] scilab doesn't recognize function

pagoulid pagoulid at uth.gr
Sat Feb 11 21:49:39 CET 2017

I work with scilab on xubuntu and i have a little problem...Although i had
worked with scilab before ,I'm a little inexperienced with signal processing
coding but i'm trying.The problem is that scilab doesn't recognize dft()
function while other functions like fft() or convol() or syslin() are
recognized .I had searched everywhere for that but everywhere i look it says
that dft() is a given function and i don't know what to do!!! Any help??