[Scilab-users] Variable Capacitor

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Feb 20 11:10:04 CET 2017

Hello Theodoros

In Scilab 5, you shall install the Coselica module!
|--> atomsInstall("coselica")
|Then
--> help
you will find the /MEAB_VariableCapacitor / in the Electrical palette

/Coselica/ is not yet available in Scilab 6
IMO, it shall be the top1 priority of External Xcos modules to port it
to Scilab 6.

Regards
Samuel