[Scilab-users] How to use Genetic Algorithms to optimize a function with multiple parameters?

eha eha at hs-furtwangen.de
Tue Feb 21 11:39:14 CET 2017

Hello,

I think I found something that helps: Datasheet 'Optimization in Scilab'
contains an example on pages 5/6 that uses Rastrigin function with
parameters x1 and x2. In the example, these parameters are binarily encoded
first. I just copy/pasted the example and it works. Now I'll try to use this
as a starting point.

Kind Regards,
Hans