[Scilab-users] is there a fast way to plot multiple plots?

wegunterjr wegunterjr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 23:28:26 CET 2017

Right now I am reading a folder and getting some plot logs. I have about 95
of them, and then I parse the log and plot2d and then animate a block over
the positions in the log.    It is taking a few minutes to get all of the
plot windows to open. I am currently using the scf to open a new plot
window.
It isn't getting to the 95th plot and not doing any animation, so it appears
to be dying right before the end, but there is no output on teh console.
I am using Scilab 6.0
scf(newFolderIndex);
            plot2d(xPosition,yPosition)
            xtitle(logFolders(newFolderIndex))