[Scilab-users] surf with isoview

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Jan 6 23:39:01 CET 2017

Hello Jens,

Le 06/01/2017 23:07, Jens Simon Strom a écrit :
> Hallo,
> When I switch  isoview on after a surf plot I don't get an isometric
> plot. One can work around by defining cube shape data_bounds. Is that
> the method of first choice?

It looks like a bug: the cube_scaling property has presently the
priority over the isoview one.
IMO,
* switching .isoview="on" should automatically set .cube_scaling="off", and
* switching .cube_scaling="on" should automatically set .isoview="off", and
whatever is gca().view

Let's implement the first setting at least in isoview().
Regards
Samuel