[Scilab-users] Interfacing to third party DLLs

James Holland j_holland at msn.com
Wed Jan 18 22:38:51 CET 2017

I've spent some time on this and I still can't get this to work. I've created
a very simple 64-bit dll  to allow me to experiment with this but to no
avail. All my DLL consists of is two functions, one that adds two doubles
and returns a double and one that subtracts a double from another double and
returns a double. When I try to add a=4, b=2 I get a nonsense answer that
changes every time. Also ulink doesn't work at all nor does dllinfo although
I can examine the dll using dumpbin.