[Scilab-users] Non rectangular contour plot

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Jan 30 16:36:24 CET 2017

Hello,

For your information, I put a piece of code that contains a function called marche_jarvis() here:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussion:Probl%C3%A8me_du_cercle_minimum#Programme_Scilab

Apart from the fact that the comments are in French, the function is a boiler plate (I hope).
It uses the Jarvis walk algorithm, which is not the most efficient but is rather simple to implement (-:

HTH

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer