[Scilab-users] overloading size for tlist

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:21:47 CEST 2017

Le 23/07/2017 à 14:09, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
> Hello Philippe,
>
> In Scilab 5, size() is overloadable only for mlist(), not for tlist().
> In Scilab 6, it is overloadable for foth.
> So, to be compatible with both Scilab 5 and 6, you shall define your
> object as a mlist instead of tlist.

thank's Samuel, I was suspecting that the problem was coming from tlist.
I changed "mytype" to mlist instead of tlist and all works fine.

So now I don't understand what are tlist made for ? I was thinking that
mlist  was dedicated to "matrix of tlist"  but  we can use mlist  for
both matrix/non-matrix , it should be clarified ...

By,

Philippe