[Scilab-users] builder.sce throws up errors for example cppmex. Unable to recognize cpp files. Scilab 5.5.2

akshaykshas3 akshayks at vt.edu
Thu Jun 1 18:33:07 CEST 2017

Hi,

In the cppmex, builder.sce is throwing up errors that i am unable to
resolve. I am new to scilab and needed help with building a wrapper for
translating cpp library into scilab. The given example is not working.

I am using Scilab 5.5.2 on windows 7. I am unable to find any resources that
point to developing cppmex wrappers online with scilab 5.5.2. The example
given in scilab-5.5.2\modules\mexlib\examples\cppmex throws up the following
errors:

!--error 999
ilib_mex_build: Wrong value for input argument #3: existing file(s)
expected.
at line      23 of function ilib_mex_build called by :
ilib_mex_build(ilib_name,table,files,libs,"",ldflags,cflags,fflags)
at line      50 of exec file called by :
exec('C:\Program
Files\scilab-5.5.2\modules\mexlib\examples\cppmex\builder.sce', -1)

even though the files do exist. Is it unable to recognize c++ files?

kindly help me out!
Thanks in advance!

Regards
Akshay