[Scilab-users] VIM syntax script for Scilab 6 ?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Jun 6 20:59:18 CEST 2017

Le 06/06/2017 à 17:41, Erhy a écrit :
> Samuel GOUGEON wrote
>> Le 02/06/2017 à 18:31, Erhy a écrit :
>>> some adjustments in scilab.vim from me:
>>> scilab.vim
>>> <http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4036524/scilab.vim>
>> Great. Your post on FileExchange in the /Editors/ category will be
>> certainly welcome :)
>> https://fileexchange.scilab.org/categories/editor_styles
> Sorry I'm not able to login or create a new account in
> https://fileexchange.scilab.org/newaccount

On my side, login to my existing FE account works.

Could anyone else try to create an FileExchange account to confirm?
If it is not possible to create any account, this service should be
moved out of the S/E-ESI scope/management. There are too recurrent
unsolved blocking issues with it.

Thanks
Samuel