[Scilab-users] Scilab freezed

faa1976 faa1976 at rambler.ru
Thu Jun 22 09:35:39 CEST 2017

Hi,
I am using scilab 6.1.0.0 (scilab-branch-master). The compilation was
carried out according to the manual
http://sampig.github.io/tutorial/2016/05/30/compiling-scilab-in-ubuntu-16.04.
The compilation passed without errors. Scilab (command in terminal:
bin/scilab) hangs on startup. The terminal after that does not react to
anything. The "LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE = 1 bin/scilab" call does not solve the
problem. Сommand "bin/scilab-cli" works correctly. My system information: OS
- Ubuntu 16.04(64), Video -  GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, video drivier - Nvidia
381.22