[Scilab-users] overload column/row extraction

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:47:32 CEST 2017

Le 28/06/2017 à 10:45, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
> Hello Philippe,
> Could you please provide a full executable example, and the final error
> message?  It would help testing and possibly debugging.

Sorry Samuel I finally found the solution by myself ;-) My problem comes
from insertion more than extraction. I can now manage  all matrix of
"bigint". It remains to code some functions for overloading unary/binary
operators +-,*,/,<>,==  for compatibility between double/bigint/mbigint
 .... after that I could  publish it !

best regards,

Philippe