[Scilab-users] About performance

Amanda Osvaldo lambdasoftware at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 2 22:24:32 CET 2017

Just a note about performance in computing.

I read the Intel articles in Intel Developer Zone and frequently they
call to think about the limitations in the memory cache and the set of
instructions used to do the computation.

Even if all the data can be vectorized, it's possible to put all the
data and code in the processor cache to avoid them to search it in RAM?
I'm really like to take more control of it in my projects.
Is about computer engineering I don't know how to handle it.

https://software.intel.com/pt-br/articles/how-memory-is-accessed?utm_ca
mpaign=Servers-
Brazil&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_content=content_4
60

-- Amanda Osvaldo