[Scilab-users] using intersci in 6.0.0 (was: Matlab vs Scilab perf; calling a fortran routine.)

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Mar 8 09:19:56 CET 2017

Hi all,

I was probably not clear enough, sorry about that : It is still possible to call fortran from
Scilab, using :
   * call() and dynamic-link capabilities
   * or an hand-written API Scilab C interface
   * or using an API Scilab C interface generator called SWIG

If you want to use SWIG, you have to write a C-like interface file containing function definition
for your fortran code as in the attached file and use `swig -scilab DGEMM.i` to generate the Scilab
C API to access DGEMM in Scilab.

Regards,

--
Clément