[Scilab-users] scilab beta tester

Tan Chin Luh chinluh at tritytech.com
Wed Mar 22 01:33:49 CET 2017

Hi,

This is already in the plan, just need time to get it up.
There are a few things in the development pipeline:
1. currently the codes are still the mix of C and C++ api, cleaning up
required.
2. move to OpenCV 3.2, which is already under testing, however, this
might not be friendly to the linux user as they need to compile their
own opencv3
3. move to scilab api 6
4. error handling, currently not much implemented

For the test, it was some tests last time but after changing the codes
to cater for more datatypes to match most of the opencv datatype, the
test codes need to be rewritten. If you notice, quite some functions
could now be directly applied to RGB instead of only gray.  Functions in
opencv (or more precise, different ip functions) will only allow certain
datatype to passed to it as well.

Thanks.

rgds
CL