[Scilab-users] Reading numerical and string vectors from txt-file

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Thu Mar 23 00:25:17 CET 2017

The test data I posted had been preprocessed manually by equalizing the
spaces between the colums to a single one. The original output of the
MICA astro software aligns the colums tidily so that the number of
spaces varies along a line and from line to line if the values vary
between 1 and 3 digits. One can fix that with regex. It would be
workflow supporting if the separator input ofcsvRead would interpret
several blanks as equivalent to one or if automation could be acchieved
elsewise.

Jens